Interviewing for a new job provides candidates with the opportunity to showcase their experiences and accomplishments. At Pratt Industries, we have developed a few helpful tips to ensure that you feel prepared and at ease during the entire interview process.
- Arrive early. Be sure to give yourself a little extra travel time to account for unexpected delays. If your interview is online, log on to the call a few minutes early to ensure that you do not experience any technical issues.
- Test your platforms: If your interview is online, be sure to test the device and program that you use before the interview to ensure that they work properly.
- Dress appropriately. Come as you are, but please be presentable. If interviewing for a professional position, dress professionally.
- Bring copies of your resume if you have one.
- Review websites and social media to demonstrate to the hiring manager that you understand who we are and what we do.
- Review the job description and qualifications.
- Prepare real life examples of how your skills and experiences pertain to the job for which you are applying.
- Ask questions that will help you understand if Pratt Industries is a place that you want to work. The role needs to be a fit for you too!
- Follow up after the interview with a thank you note to the hiring manager and team members reiterating your interest in the position.
- Include any additional questions or details which you may have forgotten in your interview.
To learn more about career opportunities with Pratt, visit Careers.PrattIndustries.com.
Pratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.